Monday 19 March 2012

100 Word Story - Unicorn edition

So, I posted a thing on my Twitter, asking for a story idea. I would write it in exactly 100 words. I got fully one response. So, without further bull-hooey, here's a story for Brenna, in 100 words.


Chocolate cake is a rare commodity in the land of Rainbolivia. It is rich in nutrients vital to the wild unicorns that prance about the landscape, engaged in petty chicanery and gentle stabbing. The only obstacle standing in the way of these horned creatures are the machinations of the nefarious clownfish. He's a puddle-jumping monster, sneaking into the cakes and condemning them to disgusting flavour with his fishy scales. But there is one special unicorn. In his youth, he burned his taste buds on chocolate lave cake. He tastes nothing. He's got the fish in his cake. And he's hungry.

More to come. Send me ideas, I'll keep doing it, for reals.

V.

1 comment:

  1. Ok. Ok. Ok. Do this: an accordion player befriends an owl and they make beautiful music together, until one day... when the accordion player wants to make a solo album.

    ReplyDelete