Friday 8 February 2013

100 Word Story: Hellhole Edition

Howdy, y'all!

That sure was unnatural. I shan't be doing it again.

What's happening, my people? Don't answer that. By the time you do, this story will be over, and you'll have missed it. That's no good for me. It's all about the numbers, man.

So anyway, Lindsay and I are moving next weekend, so we thought it would be fun to look at some of the more interesting aspects of the building we're currently in. As I'm sure you're all aware if you've ever talked to me, we live in the worst building in Victoria. At first, I thought it was exaggeration on the part of everyone. Not so. After seeing several other places, I've discovered that, yes, it is a terrible place. So naturally, it's a demon portal. Count your lucky stars that they only built one, and not the two buildings they planned on originally. Or else we might be living in a demon's toilet or something by now, while they make use of their coastal property to impress all of their demon friends.

Ok, on with it!

It’s called View Towers. There’s only one of them. I worry that if the second was ever constructed, an immutable evil would claw its way through the balconies and devastate important parts of downtown Victoria. The chants, shouts and music at all hours serve as a conjuring spell. Drug dealers, junkies, and people with no regard for their own quality of life will be food for this monster, giving it the power to spread anger and mild discomfort throughout the city. Don’t worry. I’ll be safe. Someone will pull the fire alarm, and we’re the only ones who actually leave.



Haha! The rest of them can burn up! That's terrible. I apologize.

I was considering writing a longer story, to try and include more of the gross, offensive, and sometimes scary things that would happen in the building, but I've got a brand to uphold here.

That said, I'll give you another story next week, about the best thing I ever saw in the building. It's about music and superheroes, so it'll be just great. Stay tuned.

As always, shoot ideas my way if you want to, and I'll write them into fun little tales of morality and woe. Mostly woe.

-V-

No comments:

Post a Comment