Wednesday 18 April 2012

100 Word Story - Mullet Edition

Hi everyone! Thanks for the wonderful facebook suggestions. I'll do one for each of them, I think, in time. For this instalment, I wrote about one Kurtis Mullet, and I hope you all enjoy it.


Kurtis Mullet is a bad kind of guy. His eyes glow, but for all the wrong reasons. He stomps and clomps, ruining the economy with every footfall. Women tremble at the sight of his ankles. They can't see much higher up than that, with the clouds and all. There's only one man that can stop him. He's the same size as you or I, but as strong as all of us. His power comes from within us, and Kurtis can tell from the way he uses his walk that he is Woman's Man, and he's got no time to talk.

Excellent! References from before I was born.

Ok, that's all. Please keep making whatevers, and I'll whatever them.


No comments:

Post a Comment