Monday 2 April 2012

100 Word Story - Owl Edition

Okay, here's another one for you guys. This one is courtesy of Carrie's wild mind. It's about a lonely hooter.


Armand is a noble man. He hums and haws on his accordion all day, supporting his family with coins thrown by tourists. Others say he shouldn't be proud of being a tourist attraction, but Armand doesn't mind. His friend Louis, the Screeching Owl, sits nearby, singing along with Armand's graceful notes. The tourists come for Armand's songs, but they leave when Louis starts to sing. His high-pitched screeches are poison to the ears of tourists, and a precursor to death for small rodents. “Louis,” says Armand, “You may have wings, but tonight, I think I must fly solo!”

Ah hah! Poor Louis.

Well, as always, give me ideas, and I'll make itty bitty stories out of 'em.

-V

2 comments:

  1. I love this one! Nicely done~

    ReplyDelete
  2. Armand? Louis? You have created an Anne Rice story! I like it.

    ReplyDelete